Saturday 13 October 2012

Competition Time!



That's right!  I'm giving away a bespoke illustration in the first (hopefully of many) HoBoJoBo competition!  The prize will be an A3 drawing of the winner's choice, either a portrait of you (the winner), a mad collection of your favourite things, your childhood house...whatever you choose!

I initially launched this on Thursday 11th October, with the terms being that the winner would be the 500th follower on my Twitter page but, after some consideration and discussion I have realised that it's much fairer that the prize will be drawn (no pun intended) from the list of the first 500 followers once that number is reached.  This way, the prize could end up going to one of you long-term followers or equally to someone brand new to HoBoJoBo!  So, you have a 1 in 500 chance of winning!

I currently have 454 followers, can you help me reach the magic number 500?

My pen is at the ready, waiting for the draw!

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment